|50+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester Genap Terbaru|
Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs
50+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester Genap Terbaru - Bagi Adik adik dimana saja berada yang ingin sekali mempelajari Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs ini, adik adik bisa menguduh materi ini di bospedia dalam bentuk file doc. Berikut ini adalah rincian Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester 1.. SELAMAT MENGUNDUH YAA...
Berikut bospedia memberikan Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs
1. Tulis namamu di sudut kanan atas
2. Bacalah setiap soal dengan teliti.
3. Kerjakan dulu soal yang kamu anggap mudah.
4. Periksa kembali pekerjaanmu sebelum diserahkan pada pengawas.
A. Berilah tanda silang (x) didepan huruf a,b atau c didepan jawaban yang benar !
1. Arrange these sentences based on the pictures above to make cooking instructions.
(1) Put noodles into 2 glasses of briskly boiling water.
(2) Your delicious noodles are ready to be served.
(3) Put the seasoning, vegetables oil and chilli powder in a bowl.
(4) Mix the noodles well with all of the seasoning.
(5) Cook the noodles and simmer for 3 minutes.
a. (4) – (3) – (5) – (1) – (2)
b. (2) – (1) – (5) – (3) – (4)
c. (1) – (5) – (3) – (4) – (2)
d. (3) – (5) – (1) – (4) – (2)
2. What is the first thing to do when cooking rice using a magic com?
a. Adjusting the quantity of water,
b. Washing the rice, in the inner pot.
c. Plugging the cable into the electricity socket,
d. Weighing the rice using the measure cup.
3. The maximum amount of rice that can be cooked with the magic com is ... measure cups.
4. “Put it in the inner pot, and adjust the quantity of water."
The underlined word means the ... of water as suggested,
1. Cubes of Lamb
2. Squares of green Pepper
5. Tikka Seasoning Mixture
1. Cut Onions into Quarters
2. Put Cubes of lambs, squares of green pepper and onion squares on bamboo skewers and marinate them in Tikka Seasoning
3. Grill them
4. Serve them with a salad (Curry like seasoning from India)
5. What does the writer write the text for?
a. To inform how to serve a salad.
b. To explain how to make salad
c. To tell how to make Tikka Kebab
d. To discuss how to make cubes of lamb
6. How many ingredients are needed to make Tikka Kebab?
7. What does the word “them” in step 2 refer to?
a. Cubes of lamb and onions
b. Onion, bamboo skewers and salad
c. Squares of green pepper and onion
d. Cubes of Lamb, onion, and square of green pepper
8. The − man − is − hungry − three − noodles − of − bowls – ordering
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The best arrangement of the words to be a good sentence is ....
a. 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 9 – 5 – 8 – 7 – 6
b. 1 – 4 – 2 – 3 – 9 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8
c. 1 – 4 – 2 – 3 – 9 – 5 – 7 – 8 – 6
d. 1 – 4 – 2 – 3 – 9 – 5 – 8 – 7 – 6
How to Operate Blender
• Make sure the switch is off.
• Place ingredients into the blender container. Add some water if needed.
• Put the lid on.
• Place the container on the motor housing.
• Plug in the cable.
• Select one of two speed buttons as required. Use PULSE switch for precision blending. When adding ingredients or seasonings, remove the small lid for adding things in the middle of the blender lid.
• After grinding, press the switch off.
• Unplug the cable.
9. What does the manual tell you?
a. How to grind
b. How to use blender
c. How to make use a refrigerator
d. How to operate a mixer
10. What do we press when we want a very smooth result?
a. Off switch.
b. On switch.
c. one switch
d. pulse switch
11. How many speed buttons are there?
12. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To describe something.
b. To instruct something.
c. To narrate a story.
d. To argue on something
13. Do you always have to add water?
a. Of course.
14. Use PULSE switch for precision blending. The word which is not the synonym of the underlined word, EXCEPT….
15. What do we do when we want to add something in the blender?
a. Open the lid.
b. Open the small closure on the lid.
c. Plug in the cable.
d. Place the container on the motor housing.
16. When do we plug the cable in?
a. Before placing the container on the motor housing.
b. Before putting the lid on.
c. After placing the container on the motor housing.
d. After pressing the switch on.
17. The following are the synonyms of lid, EXCEPT….
18. Hereka : What do you think of my new tie dye shirt?
Retno : …Did you make it on your own?
Hereka : Yes, I did.
a. I doubt it.
b. Can you show me how to make tie dye shirt?
d. Wow, it’s great!
19. Ratu : Let’s ask everyone in our class to help clean the beach.
Ketut : …that they are willing to. Not everyone cares for our nature.
Ratu : Yeah, but it’s worth trying.
d. I doubt
20. Bonar : Is it possible to make other people aware of the loss that they can cause?
Putri : …I don’t think we can make everyone aware of their damaging action.
b. What was that again?
c. I’m very certain about it.
d. I’m not so sure about it.
1. Situation :
Fadhli is going to participate in the story telling competition.
Hikmah shows her hope that Fadhli will get a prize.
Fadhli : “Hikmah, wish me luck. I will take part in the story telling competition.”
Hikmah : “………………………... I hope you will win the
A. Thank you very much
B. I hope so
C. I’m sorry
D. Sure, Good luck
2. Situation :
Fitra has just finished drawing a picture of Tinta, his best friend.
He will present it to her on her birthday. Dara praises the picture and she’s
sure that Tinta will like it.
Dara : “Fitra, that’s a beautiful picture. I’m sure Tinta will like it.”
Fitra : “…………………………..”
A. Wish me luck
B. Happy birthday
C. Good luck
D. Thanks. I hope so too
3. The following are the expression of hope, except ….
A. I hope your father will be okay soon
B. I have to go to airport
C. Let’s hope we will pass the National Examination
D. I hope you will success
4. You hear that your classmate, Andi, got an accident and his arm was
injured when he rode his bicycle yesterday.
What would you say to express your hope about Andi’s condition?
A.I hope he gets well soon
B. He should not ride bicycle carelessly
C. Good Job!
D. I have to visit him in the hospital
5. Elki : “Happy birthday to you, Mail. May God bless you”.
Ismail : ……
Elki : “You’re welcome.”
A. I’m sorry
B. Well done!
C. I hope so
6. Alya “ Do you know where is Gibril?”
Nisa :”I heard he went to Semarang. His uncle held a wedding party.
Alya :”… He has promised to company me watching movie tomorrow.”
C. I agree with you
D. I hope he will go home soon
7. Haris :”What do you think about tangled movie?”
Sinta :”I think it is a good movie. Although it is animation, but it contain
many moral values.”
Haris :”…. I think this movie isn’t fit for us, isn’t for children.
A.Do you agree?
C. I completely agree
D. I don’t think so
8. If we want to show our agreement, we can say…
A.I don’t think so
B. I’m with you
C. good job!
D. Thank you
9. Rina : “…… If we play badminton this afternoon?”
Rini :”Yes, I agree. We can ask Nuri and Wahyu to play badminton.”
Rina :”That’s a good idea, so we can play it in double.
A.I hope everything is okay
B.You are right
C. What do you think?
D. May I congratulate you on?
10.If we want to ask someone not to tell something, we say….
A.Tell it to others
B. Don’t tell to anyone else
C. Please tell to anothers
D. You should tell it to others
This text is for questions number 11-13
Indra :”Hi, Fajar, My father asks me to pick my brother, Ismail, in his school,
but at the same time I have a promise to accompany Heri to buy a new
jacket. What do you suggest? I am confused.”
Fajar :”I would recommend that you pick your brother first then you can go to
accompany Heri. I think that is the good solution for you.”
Indra :”That’s good suggestion, thanks.”
11. Who asks Indra to pick Ismail in his school
C. Fajar’s father
D. Indra’s father
12. Fajar says”I would recommend that you pick your brother first then you can go to accompany Heri. I think that is the good solution for you.” It means that he ….
A. ask a suggestion
B. give a suggestion
C. accept a suggestion
D. reject a suggestion
13. Does Indra accept Fajar’s suggestion?
A.Yes, he is
B. No, He is not
C. Yes, he does
D. No, he doesn’t
14. Endro : “Do you agree if we go to night festival tonight, Gus?”
Agus :”….. I want to play some games there.”
Endro :”I’ll pick you at seven pm.”
Agus : O.K.
A. That’s a good idea
B. Do you agree?
C. No, I disagree
D. Sorry, I have another opinion
15. Beni : “Remember that Dayu got diarrhea because she did not wash the
fruit before she ate it.”
Luna : “So, you should always wash your fruit before you eat it ….. you
will not get diarrhea.”
A. so that
16. They …… wear sandals, a T-shirt, or a casual wear at anyplace and at any time
during the school hours.
B. in order to
C. must not
D. so that
17. Here are the expressions of prohibition, except ….
A. Don’t use dictionary.
B. Don’t be pessimist.
C. Do it yourself
D. Don’t cry
18. To respond the expression of prohibition, we can say …
B. so that
D. in order to
19. Ani : “Where is Andi, Don? ….. I will borrow some money from him.
Doni :”Sorry, I don’t know where he is.”
A.I had to go to canteen
B. I have to meet him
C. What do you suggest?
D. What your plan?
20. We …. Have a driving license when we drive/ride a vehicle.
B. had to
C. have to
21. Edi : “…………………………”.
Alex :”Yes, I have to go now. I have a promise with my father
To go to the hospital”.
Edi :” take care.”
A. I have to go now
B. What do we have to go now?
C. You mustn’t go now.
D. Do you have to go now?
22. Fajar :”I want to make a kite, but I don’t have paper. What do you suggest?
Eko :”… use plastic. I’ve ever seen a plastic kite.
Fajar :”O.K. I will use it. Thanks.”
A. Why don’t you
B. I agree with you
C. What do you think I should do
D. Do you have any suggestion
23. Today is our National Examination test. So, we … be late.
A. have to
B. had to
C. has to
24. Throw the rubbish in the …., please.
25. If you want to say a farewell for the last time before I continue my study in Australia, please…. to the Adi Sucipto airport this evening.
For number 26-30
Fill in the blanks with the correct expressions!
c. Thank you
d. Are you serious?
e. first rank
Yani : I haven’t told you what happened yet, have I?
Indri : I haven’t (26) …. anything.
Yani : My father give me a new laptop because I got (27) … last
Indri : (28) ….
Yani : Yes, I am very excited.
Indri : (29) … on your first rank and for you’re a new laptop, Yani.
Yani : (30) ….
Indri : Sorry, I had to go, Yani. See you in the next semester.
Yani : See you.
1. D 16. C
2. D 17. C
3. B 18. C
4. A 19. B
5. D 20. A
6. D 21. D
7. D 22. A
8. B 23. D
9. C 24. D
10. B 25. A
11. D 26. B
12. B 27. E
13. C 28. B
14. A 29. A
15. A 30. C
Baca juga yang sejenis
- RPP Untuk Kelas 1 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 2 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 3 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 4 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 5 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 6 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
Pencarian yang paling banyak dicari
- soal uts bahasa inggris kelas 9 dan kunci jawaban
- soal uts bahasa inggris kelas 9 semester 1 dan kunci jawaban
- soal uts bahasa inggris kelas 9 semester 1 kurikulum 2013
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 9 semester 1 ktsp
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 9 semester 1 2013
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 9 semester 1 pdf
- soal uts bahasa inggris kelas 9 semester 1 pdf
- soal uts bahasa inggris kelas 9 kurikulum 2013 pdf 2018,2019,2020,2021,2022