|50+ Contoh Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP/MTs Semester Genap|
Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP/MTs
50+ Contoh Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP/MTs Semester Genap - Bagi Adik adik dimana saja berada yang ingin sekali mempelajari Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP/MTs ini, adik adik bisa menguduh materi ini di bospedia dalam bentuk file doc. Berikut ini adalah rincian Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP/MTs Semester 2.. SELAMAT MENGUNDUH YAA...
Berikut bospedia memberikan Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP/MTs
1. Tulis namamu di sudut kanan atas
2. Bacalah setiap soal dengan teliti.
3. Kerjakan dulu soal yang kamu anggap mudah.
4. Periksa kembali pekerjaanmu sebelum diserahkan pada pengawas.
Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris
Kelas/ Semester : 8 (Delapan )/ 1 (Satu)
Hari/ Tanggal : ..................................
Waktu : 90 menit
Exercise of Chapters 1–3 A. Choose either a, b, c, or d for th correct answer. Questions 1 to are based on Text 1.
The Octopus is a sea animal with eight powerful feet which it uses as hands. These are called tentacles. The word “Octopus” comes from two greet words that mean “eight feet”.
The octopus, the squid and the cuttle sh belong to the same family that has no outside shells. Their bodies are covered entirely with skin. Therefore the body of an octopus is soft. It looks like a big balloon. A fully-grown octopus can be as large as 8,5 metres from the tip of one tentacles to the tip of another. It can weigh as much as 45 kilograms.
Besides using its tentacles to catch small fish, sea plants, crab and lobsters, the octopus also uses them against its enemies. The octopus wraps its tentacles around the victim and squeezes it before eating it
The octopus escapes from its enemies by giving out a thick dark fluid to darken the water. It can also change the colour of its body to match its surroundings. It hides from its enemies by doing this.
Adapted From: Target UPSR Citra Pintar Bahasa Inggris
1. Which group of sea creatures belongs to the same family .
a. fish, octopus and crab
b. squid, crab and octopus
c. crab, cuttlefish and squid
d. cuttlefish, octopus and squid
2. How much a fully-grown octopus can weigh?
a. 35 kilograms.
b. 40 kilograms.
c. 45 kilograms.
d. 55 kilograms.
3. How does the octopus hunt for food?
a. It uses colours.
b. It uses its teeth.
c. It uses magic colour.
d. It uses its tentacles.
4. Before the octopus eats its victim it …………...
a. changes the colour of its body
b. realises a thick dark fluid
c. plays with
d. squeezes it
5. How large a fully-grown octopus can be from the tip of one tentacle to the tip of another?
a. 6,5 metres.
b. 7,5 metres.
c. 8,5 metres.
d. 9,5 metres.
6. What does the word “octopus” mean in Greek?
c. Dark water.
d. Eight feet.
7. The word them in paragraph 3 refers to the octopus’s ………………….
8. What does the octopus do to escape from its enemy?
a. It runs.
b. It gives out a thick dark fluid to darken the water.
c. It swims.
d. It stings the enemies.
9. Mira ………….. a book.
c. is read
d. was read
10. The birds ……………. into the sky.
c. is fly
d. was Fly
11. I …………… a mango tree in my yard.
c. are having
d. is having
12. She ……………. at me.
c. is smile
d. is smiles
13. The cat ………………. all the plates on the table.
c. is break
d. are break
14. Andi does not …………… to sing.
c. to like
d. is like
15. They …………… are Japanese. They speak Spanish well.
c. do not
d. does not
Questions 16 to 23 are based on the following Text 2.
I went to a botanical garden. It was large, landscaped parks where plants were grown for scientific purposes and for public display. People could stroll down folowers bordered paths or sat on benches and admired the beautiful plants. Most of the plants were labelled with their popular as well as their scientiec names.
In greenhouses, long, low buildings made of glass and artificially heated; the more delicate plants were cultivated.
One of the greatest botanical gardens in the world today is the Royal Botanic Garden at Kew, England. It is commonly known as Kew Gardens. One of the largest botanical gardens in the United States is the New York Botanical Gardens, Bronx, New York, which contains 13,000 species varieties of plants.
16. What are botanical gardens? They are large, landscaped parks where ……………… are grown. a. trees
17. What are botanical gardens used for All the answers are correct, except ……………
a. for camping
b. for scientific researches
c. for scientific purposes
d. for public display
18. What are most of the plants labeled with? All the answers are correct, except …..
a. with their scientific names
b. with their popular names
c. with their unfamiliar names
d. with their familiar names
19. What is a bench? It is a/an ……………. Made of wood or stone.
a. round seat
b. equilateral seat
c. short seat
d. long seat
20. What is a greenhouse? It is a long, low building made of ……. and artificially heated.
21. The delicate plants are cultivated. One of the following is not the meaning of delicate
22. Where is the Royal Botanic Garden at Kew?
a. In Europe.
b. In England.
c. In West Europe.
d. In East Europe.
23. Where is the botanical garden in West Java?
a. Bandung Botanical Garden.
b. Bogor Botanical Garden.
c. Sukabumi Botanical Garden.
d. Lembang Botanical Garden.
24. A chimpanzee is an African ape. It is …………. than a gorilla.
25. ………… moon is so bright.
26. There is ………….. new kid in class. His name is Edi.
27. I do not like that shirt……….. model is old fashioned.
28. An octopus ………. eight foot.
d. is have
29. A rafflesia flower……. not smell good.
30. Would you like to come to my party tonight?
a. It does not matter.
b. No, I disagree about that.
c. Well done.
d. I would love to.
31. Dela : ……… our new teacher? Andi : I think she is a very good teacher. She is very nice and explains the lessons very well.
a. Have you seen
b. Do you like
c. May I have
d. What do you think about
32. Leo : Mum, I have won the chess competition. Mother : ……………..
a. Of course
d. I’m sorry
33. Nana : ………. another cup of tea, please? Waitres : Yes, of course.
a. Do you think
b. Would you
c. Can you
d. May I have
34. The person ……… you met this morning was my uncle.
b. whom .
35. Ucok : ………… do you live, Putra Putra : I live at Salon Makmur Sentosa No. 62.
36. Alan : ……….. did you see in that house last night? Mike : I saw a shadow there.
37. Donita : ………will you come to my house? Dikdik : At 7 p.m.
38. Elsa : ……….. did eat my apple on the table? Keke : I did.
39. Snakes ……….. not have legs.
40. …………. sky is blue.
B. Make questions. Use the words or phrases in the brackets.
1. The housemaid has dropped two of my dinner-plates. (How many)
2. The children are clapping their hands. (What)
3. Benjamin found his book yesterday. (When)
4. His father became a mayor in 1998. (In what year)
5. My brother saw Andi at the hospital. (Where)
C. Change the following statements into questions asking about the words printed in italics.
6. Mother has taken the magazine.
7. That one is better.
8. Sandy wants to stay here.
9. I am looking for my pen.
10. She likes it because it tastes nice.
Demikianlah informasi yang bisa kami sampaikan, mudah-mudahan dengan adanya 50+ Contoh Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP/MTs Semester Genap ini para siswa akan lebih semangat lagi dalam belajar demi meraih prestasi yang lebih baik. Selamat belajar!!
Baca juga yang sejenis
- RPP Untuk Kelas 1 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 2 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 3 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 4 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 5 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 6 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
Pencarian yang paling banyak dicari
- soal pat bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester 2
- soal ukk bahasa inggris smp kelas 8 dan kunci jawaban
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester 2 kurikulum 2013 revisi 2017
- soal uas bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester 2 dan pembahasannya
- soal ukk bahasa inggris kelas 8 kurikulum 2013 dan jawaban
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 8 dan jawabannya
- latihan soal pat ukk bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester genap kurikulum 2013
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester 2 dan pembahasannya pdf 2018,2019,2020,2021,2022