|30+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester Ganjil Terbaru|
Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs
30+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester Ganjil Terbaru - Bagi Adik adik dimana saja berada yang ingin sekali mempelajari Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs ini, adik adik bisa menguduh materi ini di bospedia dalam bentuk file doc. Berikut ini adalah rincian Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs Semester 1.. SELAMAT MENGUNDUH YAA...
Berikut bospedia memberikan Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP/MTs
1. Tulis namamu di sudut kanan atas
2. Bacalah setiap soal dengan teliti.
3. Kerjakan dulu soal yang kamu anggap mudah.
4. Periksa kembali pekerjaanmu sebelum diserahkan pada pengawas.
A. Berilah tanda silang (x) didepan huruf a,b atau c didepan jawaban yang benar !
1. Which of the following sentence is the expression of asking certainty?
a. Well, I’m very sure about that.
b. John, Are you sure?
c. Well, I’m not so sure about that
d. Try it, I’m sure you can!
2. Which of the following sentence is the expression of uncertainty?
a. Sorry, I’m not so sure about that.
b. Well, I’m very sure about that.
c. I know you can do it well.
d. Don’t worry, I will help you
3. Don’t switch on the lamp, please! The underlined word means …….
a. Turn of
b. Turn right
c. get on
d. press on
English club member
There will be no meeting this week.
The next meeting will be informed as soon as possible
4. Who gave the announcement above?
d. English Club Member
5. The text above announces that ….
a. Rena will be the chairman
b. rena will lead the next chairperson
c. The meeting is cancelled
d. The meeting will be informed this
Stella Aroma therapy is the latest innovation from
”Stella”. Air freshener that give relaxation effect.
6. From the advertisement above we know that …
a. Stella is best product.
b. Stella is used for therapy
c. Stella is air relaxation.
d. Stella is air freshener.
How to Prepare Instant Noodle
l First of all, boil for about 450 ml of water and wait until it is boiling.
l When the water have been boiling put the instant noodle in it then stir it for about one minute.
l Next, leak it until the water completely dry. And then add some cooking oil and mix it well.
l After that, put it in a bowl and don’t forget to add its flavor, mix it well. Next, add some soy sauce and fried onion on it.
Finally, the delicious fried noodle is ready to serve
7. What do we do after boil the noodle?
a. To add cooking oil.
b. To leak the noodle.
c. To put noodle in a bowl.
d. To add some soy sauce on it.
8. How many step based on the text
9.The purpose of the text above is …
a. To entertain the reader
b. To explain how to make something to the reader.
c. To describe something to the reader.
d. To narrate something to the reader
It’s announced to all students of SMP Taman HidayahCilacap that on Friday we are going to have our school yard cleaning. For that need, don’t forget to bring sickle.
The Head Master of
SMP Taman HidayahCilacap
10. From that announcement above we know that …
a. All students are not allowed to bring sickle.
b. All students are required to bring sickle.
c. The students forget to bring sickle.
d. Only boy students are required to bring sickle
11. Announcement is written for …..
a. explaining how to do something.
b. convoying the message to the reader.
c. getting the reader do something.
d. entertaining the reader.
Text no 12 - 14
Newspaper is one of the mass media needed very
much by many people. They read it every day and every
time. Some of the people have it delivered to their home.
Some buy it at newsstand and others just borrow it from
their friends or neighbors.
The front page has the most important news,
international, national as well as local ones. The title
of the news is known as the headline, which is usually
printed in large letter. If the story of the news is very
important, the headline may go across two or more columns.
The main function of the newspaper is to offer the
news and it’s comment on current events to the readers
as soon as possible. People often get newspaper the day
before the date written on them or one day before theysupposed to appear.
12. The first paragraph is the ……of the text
c. General statement.
d. The orientation
13. The description of the parts is shown in paragraph ….
a. 2 and 3
14. The synonym of the word “news” in the text above is ….
15. Mrs. Carlina ……..an information to people in the television
16. A person who gives an information to people
in the television is called …
b. News boy
17. Arrange the words below to be a good sentence!
Viewer – most – wait – the – of – for – bulletin– recent
a. The most of bulletin wait for recent
b. Wait the most viewer for most of recent
c. The viewer bulletin wait for most of recent
d. Most of the viewer’s wait for recent bulletin.
Text for no 18 - 20
The easy way to send a short message
Just go to the main menu, and then 18) ……………. “Message”. After that select “Write New”/“Write Message” and then 19) ………………..your message. When you’ve finished writing your message, press “Send” or “OK” or “Yes”. And then go to phonebook and select the number you wanted to 20) ………… it to.
18. a. Select
19. a. Select
20. a. Select
THE CHILDREN OF SMOKERS WILL
GET BRONCHITIS, PNEUMONIA, AND OTHER CHESTINFECTION
a. They parent smoke
b. Not to smoke
c. They smoke
d. To tell children not to smoke
22. This notice ask people
a. To smoke
b. Not to smoke
c. To tell children to smoke
d. To tell children not to smoke
Text for no 23 - 26
Magazine is interesting reading material. They are another type of printed mass media. Magazine contain news, articles, entertainment, puzzle, horoscope, etc. like newspaper, magazine also have advertisement to attract readers. They are also easy to get from newsagent, shops, new boys, or subscriptions.
Magazine look rather like newspaper, but there are important differences too. They are usually published weekly, biweekly, or monthly. The paper size of magazine is smaller to that of a newspaper’s but a magazine often consists of more pages, so it is thicker. Magazine are bound and covered like books.
23. What is the text talk about?
a. Magazine are interesting reading material
b. Magazine are like a newspaper
c. Magazine are not interesting reading material
d. Magazine are so very important thing
24. The second paragraph tell us about ..
a. Magazine are more expensive than newspaper
b. Magazine are not published everyday
c. We can buy everyday
d. The differences between magazine and newspaper
25. They are usually published weekly, biweekly, or monthly “(par 2)
The word “biweekly” means ….
a. Twice a week
b. Every week
c. Every two week
d. Once a week
1. Arrange the step of boiling water
a. Fill in the stove with the full
b. Put the kettle on the stove to boil the water
c. Wait for a moment until the water is boiling
d. Pour the kettle with water
e. Prepare a clean water
f. Boiling water is ready to make any drink
g. Light up the stove with a match
1 bunch of kapok bananas 1 liter of water
2 kg brown sugar 50 gram white sugar
10 gr vanilla essence
Ø Peel the bananas, then roast them over charcoal until somewhat soft and brown
Ø Flatten them with special wooden clamp or, if you don’t own one, use a large flat wooden spoon to flatten the bananas on a cutting board
Ø Sauce: boil the water with the brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla essence.
2. a. what is the purpose of the text?
b. what does the first thing we can do in making Epe Banana?
3. What is the generic structure of report text?
4. Find the synonym of the words bellow
5. Make sentences using the words bellow
Baca juga yang sejenis
- RPP Untuk Kelas 1 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 2 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 3 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 4 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 5 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 6 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
Pencarian yang paling banyak dicari
- soal uts bahasa inggris kelas 9 dan kunci jawaban
- soal uts bahasa inggris kelas 9 semester 1 dan kunci jawaban
- soal uts bahasa inggris kelas 9 semester 1 kurikulum 2013
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 9 semester 1 ktsp
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 9 semester 1 2013
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 9 semester 1 pdf
- soal uts bahasa inggris kelas 9 semester 1 pdf
- soal uts bahasa inggris kelas 9 kurikulum 2013 pdf 2018,2019,2020,2021,2022