|45+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA Semester Ganjil Terbaru|
45+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA Semester Ganjil Terbaru - Bagi sahabat bospedia dimana saja berada yang ingin sekali mempelajari Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA ini, adik adik bisa menguduh materi ini di bospedia dalam bentuk file doc. Berikut ini adalah rincian Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA Semester 1.. SELAMAT MENGUNDUH YAA...
Berikut bospedia memberikan Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA
1. Tulis namamu di sudut kanan atas
2. Bacalah setiap soal dengan teliti.
3. Kerjakan dulu soal yang kamu anggap mudah.
4. Periksa kembali pekerjaanmu sebelum diserahkan pada pengawas.
A. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c, d, e,!
Text I ( Questions number 1-5 )
Dayang Sumbi was exiled in the jungle, because she was unmarried but pregnant. She gave a birth to a baby boy and named him Sangkuriang .
One day he went hunting with his dog, si Tumang. In the bush he saw a pig, Wayungyang. He wanted to shoot Wayungyang but si Tumang hindered him. He was angry at it and killed it, and then took its heart home. When he told that it was si Tumang’s heart, she was very angry and hit Sang Kuriang’s head with a spoon. And he ran away and left his mother to the east. He did not know himself and forgot his name. He was about 16 years of age.
After along time Sang Kuriang came back to the jungle where his mother lived. She looked younger than her age, so Sang Kuriang fell in love with her. “Will you marry me?’’ one day he asked her. But Dayang Sumbi refused because she recognized that he was her son. He insisted to marry her and Dayang Sumbi asked two marriage settlements. One, he had to dammed Citarum river, and two, had to make a boat in one night
Sang Kuriang almost finished his work but Dayang Sumbi cheated him. He was angry and kicked the boat. The boat fell upside down on the peak of mountain. It was known Tangkuban Perahu, at the northern of Bandung, West Java.
1. Where is the legend from?
It is from . . . . .
a. East Java
b. West Java
c. Central Java
d. North Java
e. South Sumatra
2. Who is the main character of the story above?
a. si Tumang
c. Dayang Sumbi
d. Sangkuriang’s father
e. si Tumang’s mother
3. Why was Dayang Sumbi exiled in the jungle?
a. was married and pregnant
b. was unmarried and not pregnant
c. was unmarried and pregnant
d. followed her husband
e. was bored living in the kingdom
4. Why did Dayang Sumbi refuse sang kuriang proposal?
a. because she didn’t love him
b. because Sangkuriang was ugly
c. because Sangkuriang was not rich
d. because she had a husband
e. because she recognized that he was her son
5. ” …. And then took its heart home.”
(prg2).the bold word refers to…
Text 2 (Questions number 6-10)
Once upon a time there lived a kind-heated man and his wife. One morning, his wife found a poor little sparrow. She took it gently and fed it. To show its gratitude, the sparrow stayed with them and sang every morning. But there was an ill-tempered old woman who didn’t like the sparrow. She cut the sparrow’s tongue. That’s why the bird return to its previous nest.
Knowing that their sparrow flew away, the kind man and woman looked for their sparrow. They walked a long way, crossed the bridge, climbed a mountain, and passed the wood
Not long afterwards, they found the sparrow’s nest. The sparrow welcomed them and provided a feast for them. Before they went home, the sparrow brought two baskets: one was large and looked heavy, and the other one was small and light. The sparrow asked them to choose one
They choose the small one. And that was the best choice. There were many rolls of silk and piles of gold in it. Being jealous, the ill-tempered old woman did the same thing as the kind man and woman did.
She chose the big basket which actually contained wasps and venomous crawlers, such as scorpions, centipedes, and other horrible creatures. Finally, they stung and bit her to death.
6. The purpose of the text above is to…
a. inform something
b. describe someone
c. entertain the reader
d. report something
e. keeping something
7. A : ‘what is sparrow?”
B : ‘it is a kind of…”
8. “The sparrow welcomed them…”
The bold typed word refers to the…..
d. kind man an woman
e. ill-tempered old woman
9. “And other horrible creatures”. The bold typed word means…
c. exiting horror
e. animal which has long body
10. The suitable title for the text above is…
a. the sparrow’s nest
b. the tongue and the sparrow
c. the evil woman
d. the tongue cut sparrow
e. the old woman and sparrow
Text 3 (Questions 11-15)
How Earthquakes Happen
Earthquake is one of the most destroying natural disasters. Unluckily it often happens in several regions. Recently a horrible earthquake has shaken West Sumatra. It has brought great damages. Why did it occur? Do you know how an earthquake happens?
Earthquakes are usually caused when rock underground suddenly breaks along a fault. This sudden release of energy causes the seismic waves. It make the ground shake. When two blocks of rock or two plates are rubbing against each other, they stick a little. They don't just slide smoothly. The rocks are still pushing against each other, but not moving. After a while, the rocks break because of all the pressure that's built up. When the rocks break, the earthquake occurs.
During the earthquake and afterward, the plates or blocks of rock start moving, and they continue to move until they get stuck again. The spot underground where the rock breaks is called the focus of the earthquake. The place right above the focus is called the epicenter of the earthquake.
11. What kind of the text above ?
d. News item
12. What is earthquake usually caused by ?
a. Another natural disasters
b. Big energy under the rocks
c. Rock underground that sudenly breaks along a fault
d. Seismic waves
e. Two blocks of rock or two plates
13. What is the spot underground where the rock breaks called?
a. The blocks or plates
b. The tsunami waves
c. The earthquake
d. The seismic waves
e. The focus of the earthquakes
14. What is epicenter of the earthquake means?
a. The place \where two blocks of rocks meet.
b. The place right above the focus
c. The place whee seismic waves occur
d. The place where the rocks stop to move
e. The place where the rocks rubbing each other
15. What does happen firstly when two blocks of rock or two plates rub against each other?
a. They are moving another position
b. The rocks break into pieces
c. The plates slide smoothly
d. The rock release seismic waves
e. They pushing against each other, but not moving
Text 4 (Questions number 16-20)
How Desert Remains Dry
These are three possible reason why desert remain dry. These are high mountain barrier, cold ocean current and high pressure system.
When warm air passes over the ocean it pick up moisture in the form of water vapor and this moist air travels over mountain ranges. When begins to rise, the air cool and this causes the water vapor to condense into droplets which falls as rain. When the air reaches the other side of the mountain barrier, it has lost all moisture and so the other side of the mountain remains dry.
Cold Ocean Current
Air passing over old ocean current is cooled and therefore is unable to pick up and hold much moisture. When this cold air mass reaches the warm desert, any moisture in the air is evaporated and so does not fall as rain and so the desert remains dry.
16. What does the text tell about ?
a. How desert remains dry
b. How desert remains wet
c. High pressure system
d. High mountain barrier
e. Cold ocean current
17. How many factors make the desert remain dry ?
18. Why does the other side of the mountain remain dry ?
a. Because the air reaches the other side of the mountain barrier
b. Because it still has had all moisture
c. Because the air doesn’t reaches
d. Because air passes over the ocean it pick up moisture
e. a,b,c, and d are true
19. The first paragraph is called . . . .
a. Sequenced explanation
b. General statement
20. How many the sequenced explanation of the story?
21. A : Your novel is great. Can i offer you some advise?.
B : yes, sure.
From the dialogue, the sentence is underlined that called . . . .
a. Expression of accuse
b. Expression of ccomplain
c. Expression of suggestion
d. Expression of possibilty
e. Expression of impossibility
22. Which the sentence show expression of accuse ?:
a. Don’t be late to go school
b. He is accused of stealing the book
c. You should not smoke here
d. It not as good as I expect
e. I might I will go to school
23. Michael : What should I do with this broken computer?
Melinda : . . . . . . . . .
a. Are you sure about that?
b. I think you should take it to the repairman
c. Is that computer really broken
d. No, you should not break it computer the computer
e. I’ll let you know if a get the answer
24. Which of the following sentence is expression suggestion?
a. It was pour
b. It is not good enough
c. You’re the one to blame
d. You should repair your motorcycle
e. It’s your fault
25. Sam : I think what you did was wrong, David
David : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
a. I know. It was a mistake. I am so sorry
b. Sorry i did not have any more
c. I forget to take my wallet
d. I’m sorry. But I’m using it right now
e. Could it be you again who did it
26. A : This is area gas station. You should not smoke here
B : All right .
From the dialogue, the sentence is underlined that called . . . .
a. Expression of command
b. Expression of complain
c. Expression of accuse
d. Expression of suggestion
e. Expression of possibility
27. Everywhere he . . . . .(meet) young ladies who told him
c. have met
d. has met
e. is meeting
28. She . . . . . (tell) the king that she was a real princess
b. have told
e. is telling
29. We didn’t . . . . (speak) about green house
d. have spoken
30. . . . . .you feel hungry last night ?
31. You didn’t . . . . . the book in library, did you?
e. have stolen
32. They . . . . . their money for vacation last month.
d. is spending
e. will spend
33. The next morning the queen asked the princess how she ___ (sleep).
d. is sleeping
e. to sleep
34. Adi : Why does the baby next door keep crying ?
Susy : As usual, it . . . . . . . .by the baby sister.
a. is neglecting
b. is to be neglected
c. is neglected
d. was neglected
35. Ira : May I borrow your laptop?
Tita : Certainly, but what’s wrong with yours ?
Ira : It . . . . . . . . .
a. is breaking
b. has been broken
c. is broken
e. will repaired
36. People eat rice in Indonesia
We can also say : Rice . . . . . . . . . . . . in Indonesia
a. is eaten
b. has eaten
c. was eaten
d. will be eaten
e. is being eaten
37. The book was . . . . . . . by him.
b. have stole
e. be stolen
38. They didn’t broke my computer yesterday.
In the passive : . . . .
a. My computer weren’t broken by them yesterday
b. My computer wasn’t broken by them yesterday
c. My computer wasn’t broken by they yesterday
d. My computer wasn’t broke by them yesterday
e. My computer broken by them yesterday
39. The criminals burn all my property.
Change into passive voice :
a. All my property is burn by the criminal
b. All my property are burnt by the criminal
c. All my property is being burnt by the criminal
d. All my property will be burnt by the criminal
e. The criminal is burnt by all my all property
40. Budi : How these rock formed?
Beni : The rocks ………..by the pressure of natural forces for thousand years.
a. is formed
b. are formed
c. was formed
d. were formed
e. will be formed
II. a. Change sentences into simple past tense !
1. The woman ( cook ) the meals in the kitchen.
2. The man ( sells ) mangoes in the market.
b. Change the sentences into passive voice!
3. They finished the work on time last Monday.
4. The children visited the zoo last week.
5. Someone didn’t stole the books from the library.
Demikianlah informasi yang bisa kami sampaikan, mudah-mudahan dengan adanya 45+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA Semester Ganjil Terbaru ini para siswa akan lebih semangat lagi dalam belajar demi meraih prestasi yang lebih baik. Selamat belajar!!
Baca juga yang sejenis
Pencarian yang paling banyak dicari
- soal essay bahasa inggris kelas xii semester 1
- contoh soal bahasa inggris kelas 12 beserta jawabannya
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 12 smk beserta jawabannya
- soal pilihan ganda bahasa inggris kelas 12 beserta jawabannya
- soal essay bahasa inggris kelas 12
- contoh soal essay bahasa inggris kelas 12 dan jawabannya
- soal bahasa inggris sma kelas xii semester 1 beserta jawabannya
- soal essay bahasa inggris smk kelas xii semester 1 2018,2019,2020,2021,2022