|45+ Contoh Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA Semester Ganjil Terbaru|
45+ Contoh Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA Semester Ganjil Terbaru - Bagi sahabat bospedia dimana saja berada yang ingin sekali mempelajari Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA ini, adik adik bisa menguduh materi ini di bospedia dalam bentuk file doc. Berikut ini adalah rincian Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA Semester 1.. SELAMAT MENGUNDUH YAA...
Berikut bospedia memberikan Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA
1. Tulis namamu di sudut kanan atas
2. Bacalah setiap soal dengan teliti.
3. Kerjakan dulu soal yang kamu anggap mudah.
4. Periksa kembali pekerjaanmu sebelum diserahkan pada pengawas.
A. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c, d, e,!
This text is for number 1-2.
After school time, you are going to visit your friend who is in the hospital. You need to tell your father that you’ll be late to go home. However, due to the school policy, you can only use the school's phone
You : Excuse me Sir could you do me a favor?
School officer : Yes, what can I do for you?
You : I’d like to tell my father that I will be late this afternoon. I'm going to visit friend in the hospital after school. Here is my ID card Sir.
School officer : OK here you are. You can call him now
You : Thank you Sir, but the phone is locked.
School officer: (2) ....
You : Yes, please
1. The best sentence to complete the blank number 1 is ....
a. May I use the phone please?
b. Could you call my father please?
c. Would you phone my father please?
d. Could I phone my father please?
e. May I call his father please?
2. he best sentence to complete the blank number 2 is ....
a. May I?
b. Could you tell me your secret?
c. Can I borrow your key?
d. Would you mind if I use your key?
e. Will I try it for you?
This text is for number 3-5.
(Your uncle told you to inform to your father that he is in your house. He is waiting for him. He hopes your father can go home earlier)
Uncle : (3) .... that I am waiting for him?
You : Yes uncle I will call him. (You ran to catch the phone)
Father : Hello
You : Dad, Uncle is waiting for you. He is at home since one hour ago. (4) .... soon after finishing your work?
Father : OK, I will be home in one hour. (5) ....
You : OK Dad. I’ll tell him.
Father : Thank you. See you soon.
You : See you.
3. The best request to complete the sentence is ....
a. Would you please tell your father
b. Can I see your father
c. Where is your father
d. Could your father go home now
e. Does he know
4. The best request to complete the sentence is ....
a. Could you please go home
b. Would you mind if I pick you
c. May uncle pick you
d. Could you pick me
e. Could you pick uncle
5. The best request to complete the sentence is ....
a. Could you tell it to your uncle please?
b. Don’t you worry about me.
c. I will meet him.
d. Couldn’t you see me I am working?
e. I would go with him.
6. Good news can be described as ….
a. information that is encouraging
b. information about bicycle accident
c. information that is negative
d. information which is terrible
e. information you want to avoid
7. One function of news is .…
a. to inform about recent events
b. to even the information nearby
c. to share your ideas about something
d. to make sensations
e. to lose some information
8. A suitable expression to deliver good news is .…
a. I'm really pleased to tell you
b. I'm afraid I've got news for you
c. I’m sorry for saying this
d. I don’t know what to say
e. Not good news I suppose
9. Bad news can be described as .…
a. unpleasant information
b. the news that spreads fast
c. peasant information
d. the happening events
e. desirable information
10. A suitable expression to deliver bad news is .…
a. I’m sorry to have to say this
b. I'm really pleased to tell you
c. I think it won't make you sad
d. this will please you
e. great news for you
11. The expression that can be used to respond to good news is .…
a. I'm glad to know that
b. It sounds like nonsense
c. That sounds terrible
d. I like fantastic four
e. I'm a gladiator
12. The expression that can be used to respond to bad news is .…
a. That's unfortunate
b. That's for my nation
c. I can't do this anymore
d. I'm sorry for coming late
e. I believe you
13. Your friend has broken her left arm in a sport activity, you consider this as .…
a. Terrible news
b. Not bad news
c. Fantastic news
d. Traffic news
e. Terrific news
14. Your mother has finally opened her business, you consider this as .…
a. Good news
b. Kind act
c. Great show
d. Nothing special
e. Usual deeds
15. Arrange the dialogue below to be a proper conversation.
1. Around three weeks. You can join other competitions after you recover.
2. If you force your arm, it will be worse and you won't be able to play well anymore.
3. But doctor, I have a competition next week.
4. I feel bad to have to say this, but your arm needs a proper medication.
5. How long will this take?
6. I can’t believe it.
16. There are some parts/generic structures of job vacancy. EXCEPT ….
b. job application
17. Below are some models of job vacancies, EXCEPT ….
a. job fair
c. job recruitment
d. walk-in interview
e. broadcasted in radio
18. Below is NOT one of the characteristics of a job vacancy, ….
a. using short sentence
b. using simple language
c. giving detail information
d. using understandable language
e. using complex sentence and short information
19. Interested candidates who meet the requirements, please apply with resume and recent photograph to PO BOX 17000 or to email: email@example.com
The above sentence is categorized as ….
This text is for questions number 20-21
20. “Interested candidate, please bring your CV and ….”
The underlined word has the same meaning with ….
21. “Walk-in interview” is one of the models of job vacancies. It means that the applicants should ….
a. call the company to get a job.
b. wait for the call from the company.
c. send their job application by email.
d. send their job application to the company by
e. bring their application and having interview
directly without any arrangement before.
22. The expression that can be used in opening paragraph and expressing interest on filling certain position is ….
a. Thank you for considering my request.
b. I am writing to apply for the staff position.
c. Please give my application strong consideration.
d. I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.
e. The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting.
23. The correct expression in closing paragraph in job application is ….
a. Dear Sir or Madam.
b. Thank you for considering my request.
c. I am writing to you in response to your
advertisement for a writer position.
d. I am writing to you in response to my
advertisement for a writer position.
e. I believe that my past experience meet the
requirement of your company need.
24. There are some characteristics in composing the application letter, EXCEPT ….
a. using action verb
b. using active voice
c. using short words
d. using short sentences
e. using informal words
25. Arrange these jumbled words into a good sentence.
the1 – nurse2 – apply3 – position4 – I5 – for6 – writing7 – to8 – am9
The best arrangement for the jumbled words above is ….
a. 5 – 9 – 7 – 8 – 3 – 6 – 1 – 2 – 4
b. 5 – 9 – 3 – 6 – 1 – 2 – 4 – 7 – 8
c. 5 – 9 – 7 – 6 – 3 – 8 – 1 – 2 – 4
d. 1 – 2 – 4 – 5 – 9 – 7 – 8 – 3 – 6
e. 1 – 2 – 4 – 5 – 9 – 7 – 6 – 3 – 8
This text is for questions number 26-29
26. The first Coachella Festival was held in ....
27. The third paragraph mainly talks about ....
a. the Woodstock event
b. the concert-goers
c. the music genres
d. the camping
e. the tickets
28. The statement which is true based on the text is ....
a. The festival has more than one stage.
b. The first festival was held in April 10-12.
c. The fans were not allowed to camp in 2003.
d. The admission tickets were sold out in 2012.
e. The Coachella Festival only hosts music performances.
“The festival was founded by Paul Tollet in 1999.” (paragraph 1)
29. The underlined word can be replaced by ....
This text is for questions number 30-33
30. Vultures cannot be found in ...
a. Asia and Europe
b. Africa and Europe
c. Asia and Australia
d. Africa and Antarctica
e. Australia and Antarctica
31. The statement which is true about the Old World Vultures is ....
a. They are found in Americas.
b. They use both sight to find food.
c. They use tremendous sense of smell to find food.
d. They are bigger than the New World Vultures.
e. They are found in Asia, Europe, and Australia.
“Vultures are endangered animals.” (p.4)
32. The opposite word of ‘endangered’ is ...
33. From the last paragraph we can infer that ....
a. Vultures are threatened with extinction mostly because of food poisoning.
b. Poachers hunt vultures to make traditional medicine.
c. There are only a small number of vultures which is threatened with extinction.
d. Poachers killed elephants to be fed to the vultures.
e. Vultures are easy to find in poaching locations.
34. News is important because ….
a. it provides us information
b. it gives us amusements
c. it exercises our eyes
d. it is not interesting
e. it wastes our time
35. Listening to news can help increase our .…
b. listening skill
c. health condition
d. interests in sport
e. sources of pleasure
This text is for questions number 30-33
36. The expression “some people consider this to be beneficial” can be paraphrased into .…
a. it is said to have some advantages
b. people have consideration
c. there are many disadvantages
d. the benefit of this news is great
e. the benefits are reflected in the news
37. The word “required” is closest in meaning to .…
38. One of the positive points for having this new regulation applied is .…
a. It will make the quality of local workers better
b. Investors will not want to invest in Indonesia
c. Companies will have to hire more workers
d. It increases the quality of foreign workers
e. It arises controversies in society.
39. One of the negative points for having this new regulation applied is .…
a. Foreign workers need to speak in English
b. Local workers need to learn a second language
c. The importance of Bahasa Indonesia will be lessen
d. Bahasa Indonesia will be compulsory for local workers
e. Bahasa Indonesia will be important for foreign workers
40. The main issue of the news is that .…
a. The eradication of a rule
b. Foreign workers are better
c. Joko Widodo speaks Indonesia
d. Local workers have advantages
e. The establishment of a company
II. Complete the sentences according to the basic rules for Conditional Sentences.
1. If you got a bunch of money,............. it on stupid things?
2. If the student had got enough sleep, she ............. difficulties in reading the material.
3. If I ............. you, I would look for my passion to find a new career.
4. It would be fun if the button to lower volume on my PC .............. properly.
5. Unless it rains, I .............. clothes in the sun instead of using the dryer.
Demikianlah informasi yang bisa kami sampaikan, mudah-mudahan dengan adanya 45+ Contoh Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA Semester Ganjil Terbaru ini para siswa akan lebih semangat lagi dalam belajar demi meraih prestasi yang lebih baik. Selamat belajar!!
Baca juga yang sejenis
- Soal USBN Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA (A)
- Soal USBN Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA (B)
- Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA (Ganjil)
- Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA (Genap)
- Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA (Ganjil)
Pencarian yang paling banyak dicari
- soal essay bahasa inggris kelas xii semester 1
- contoh soal bahasa inggris kelas 12 beserta jawabannya
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 12 smk beserta jawabannya
- soal pilihan ganda bahasa inggris kelas 12 beserta jawabannya
- soal essay bahasa inggris kelas 12
- contoh soal essay bahasa inggris kelas 12 dan jawabannya
- soal bahasa inggris sma kelas xii semester 1 beserta jawabannya
- soal essay bahasa inggris smk kelas xii semester 1 2018,2019,2020,2021,2022